4810 N. Kings Hwy.Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri - 9am to 5pmThurs - 9am to 12pm
By Phillip Davis • March 27, 2014 • Comments Off on A New Hope For Advanced Cancer Patients
In this article, we would like to take time to introduce you to Dr. Baofa Yu. Dr. Yu is a licensed Physician of China who has specialized in tumor research and clinical oncology. He has more than 10 year’s management experiences in pharmaceutical industries and over 20 years in clinical research. He has excellent communication skills and is in connection with SFDA. Dr. Yu has established three hospitals and a GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in China. Dr. Yu is fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
Dr. Yu will be speaking in Myrtle Beach on the 24th of May, 2014 as he introduces to our area, his revolutionary breakthrough for advanced caner patients, a method he has invented called targeted slow -release storage therapy. Below is an excerpt from his website, briefing the specifics of this promising breakthrough. If you’re interested in attending this presentation, contact our clinic at (843) 692-9243 or (843) 839-9996.
Dr. Yu’s targeted slow -release storage therapy was developed by Dr. Baofa Yu in 1990. He spent more than 5 years on basic studies; in 1995 he announced the therapy at a major American Cancer conference. It was very well received by the experts who attended the conference.
Since 1998 he has used his therapy on more than 30,000 patients with different cancers. Until now, conventional therapies for cancer have included surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, as well as biotherapy, Chinese medicine herbs, Qigong and so on. Chemotherapy is one of the approaches most widely used but has many side effects. It is administered according to different cancer types usually combined with anti cancer drugs. The medication is taken orally but only a small amount is absorbed by the tumor, about 5%; the other 95% goes to other normal tissues and organs. This excess is harmful; it especially decreases the immune system. Usually, the patient has nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, loss of hair, weakness and is more prone to sickness. In this situation the tumor usually grows faster so the doctor gives added doses of chemotherapy, thus making the patient weaker, causing a vicious cycle. The final result of chemotherapy is often death.
How to resolve the problems of chemotherapy? Dr. Baofa Yu did basic research on these problems for many years, eventually creating the method of slow- release storage therapy inside the tumor. This method overcame the deficiencies of chemotherapy. Research shows that Dr. Yu’s targeted slow release storage therapy is a breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
In this method, anti-cancer drugs and special immuno-adjuvants are combined and directly injected into the tumor. This forms a very large drug storage.
The benefits of the method are:
1. The anti-cancer drugs linger in the tumor many times longer than with conventional chemotherapy.
2. The concentration of anti-cancer drugs in the tumor is 27 times higher than in conventional chemotherapy. The higher the concentration and the longer time the drugs stay in the tumor the greater degree of cancer cell death.
3. More importantly this method can utilize the dead cancer cells as carriers of anti cancer drugs which slowly release their toxins to the area between the tumor and normal tissues, killing more cancer cells. This is Dr. Yu’s targeted slow-release storage therapy.
Dr. Yu’s therapy is 95% more effective in getting anti-cancer drugs into the tumor and is almost harmless to normal tissues and organs. The remaining 5% is distributed throughout the body but is excreted quickly. Dr. Yu’s therapy has almost no side effects and barely any negative effects on the immune system.
Prior to the procedure the patient is given a mild sedative or painkiller. The patient is calmed thoroughly and is monitored by modern medical imaging. Under local anesthesia, percutaneous puncture is administered directly into the tumor by use of a special needle. The needle is connected to a high-power syringe containing the special preparation developed by Dr. Yu. It is then injected directly into the tumor and is distributed throughout the body. This result is cancer cell death in which cells liquify. The tumor shrinks and sometimes even disappears. The normal tissues grow to replace the tumor; this process can be monitored by medical imagery.
The indications of Yu Therapy include liver cancer, metastatic cancer, cancer of the digestive tract and bladder, prostate, lung, breast, throat and many others. It kills cancer cells and shrinks tumors. It is an excellent tool in the alternative treatment against certain type of cancer; it causes less pain and side effects. The recommended course for treatment is four weeks in a hospital setting.
BaoFa Yu has set up 2 hospitals to treat patients with his therapy; one is Jinan Baofa Cancer Hospital in jinan city and another is Taimei BaoFa Cancer Hospital in Dong Ping County, Shandong Providence, China.
4810 N. Kings Hwy.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Comments are closed.